Friday, December 23, 2011

All I want for Christmas...
 Kelly told me last week that all he wanted for Christmas was for his kids to get haircuts- It's been since September for Addison, since last year at this time for Laynie...and believe it or not, Hailey has never had a haircut...well, her bangs, but that doesn't really count.
So, I called my friend Shannon and asked if she wanted to have a play-date...with her hair-cutting scissors...BEST PLAY-DATE EVER!!!
 Both of the girlies decided to get a shoulder length cut- they look SO good!!
See what I mean??!!  We are especially swooning over Hailey's new doo- is it not the cutest thing you've ever seen??!

2 comments:

Ditto Family said...

SO CUTE!! We just did haircuts too. I can't imagine what my boys would look like if they hadn't had a haircut since September. I cut everyone's hair every 2-3 weeks. The girls do look so cute!

yanmaneee said...

fila
yeezy shoes
kd 11 shoes
air max 90
jordan shoes
kd 12
timberlands
nike cortez men
michael kors handbags sale
longchamp handbags