Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Posted by Annie Ditto at 1:08 AM
Friday, March 27, 2009
Miracle #3, George and Lucy came over and kept Addison and Laynie entertained OUTSIDE for 2 full hours! I didn't even know what to do with myself!! (okay, that's a lie) It was a dream come true though.
Awww, so cute....
Posted by Annie Ditto at 11:43 PM
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Thanks Julia for this fun tag, although 8 was a hard number of things to come up with! Not the wishes of course, I could've written 800 wishes...but restuarants? I guess I don't get out enough!
8 favorite TV shows:
1. The Office
2. American Idol
3. Biggest Loser
4. the last 10 minutes of America's Next Top Model (it makes me think ANYONE, even me,could be all made up and look like a model!)
5. Anything on HGTV
6. Today Show (although if I get to watch even 5 minutes of it, it's a rare occasion!)
7. Heroes (it's the only show on during my MOnday-night-folding-laundry-marathon)
8. Arthur - 7am on PBS means I get to stay in bed just a little longer if I want to! :)
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Made Kelly lunch for his trip at 5:45am!
2. Went back to bed
3. Planned a trip to the children's museum
4. Cleaned up throw-up
5. Canceled the trip to the children's museum
6. Wii fit (for a WHOLE 30 minutes)
7. Snuggled with Addison
8. Let Laynie sleep in my bed
8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Sunshine, green grass, warmth, telling the kids to go outside and NOT feeling guilty when they come back in with frost bite(okay, maybe not frost bite, just red cheeks and freezing fingers)
2. Lake Cavanaugh
3. A Garden
4. Going running without 5 layers of clothing on
5. Starting/finishing our basement
6. Kelly coming home tonight
7. Mom and Dad moving closer
8. Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (where they're sending the top NIFB employees and spouses next year...I'm sure Kelly will be on that list!)
8 favorite restautrants
1. Hires Big H
3. Cafe Rio
4. Red Robin (but just for Mile High Mud Pie)
5. Papa Murpheys (Supremem Veggie Pizza- YUM)
6. Quiznos (flat bread salads)
7. I honestly go don't out much so this is hard!!
8. Anywhere that we have a coupon for... just take me out!
8 things on my wish list
1. NO MORE WHINING! (is that considered whining when I say that?)
2. Beautifully-finished-where-every-kid-wants-to-play basement
3. Ice Cream every night, with no added poundage
4. TRAVEL! to Africa, Germany/Italy, Anywhere!
6. Cute legs
7. Daily Massages
8. My sisters to live closer...2 down, (Julia, Blayre) several to go!
Posted by Annie Ditto at 1:07 PM
Posted by Annie Ditto at 12:11 AM
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Posted by Annie Ditto at 5:36 PM
Monday, March 9, 2009
Now that I have posted a project picture, here are a few more...above is the design for the girl who cuts my hair! She GAVE me a hair cut/highlights and I GAVE her some vinyl for her salon! I love sweet trades!
Posted by Annie Ditto at 3:39 PM