Monday, August 13, 2012

 10 YEARS!!

 10 years ago on July 6th, Kelly and I made the greatest decision of our lives- we got hitched! Hard to believe it's already been 10 years!! To celebrate we left the kiddos with my mom and spent the night in Coeur d'Alene- it was a beautiful weekend!! 
 We had a super yummy dinner at the Wine Cellar- and then walked the board walk to make room for the above dessert!!  Holy Cow! We couldn't finish it!
The big surprise of the night was my new ring!  I haven't been able to wear my wedding ring for years because the gold gave me a rash...Kelly had my diamond put in a new setting and also added some BLING to the sides!  I cried when I opened it, I know so cheesy huh? It was kind of like he was asking me to marry him all over again! (feeling nauseous yet?)  I sure love Kelly Ditto and am SO happy to have spent the last 10 years with him!  Here's to eternity!!

No comments: