Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween Preparations!

Addy and I made Halloween cookies one afternoon...Addy's cookies were not hard to pick out from the rest. He went just a little bit over board on the sprinkles...but I should also mention that he ate them too, so whatever makes him happy!

Here is family night before Halloween, that has become out traditional pumpkin carving night. We also started a new tradition this year: Black and Orange dinner! I made black bean soup, orange cornbread (I just added food coloring to my regular recipe), and orange jello. My soup recipe was yummy! Although, it did look way closer to a brown bean soup...sorry to disappoint, it'll be even better next year!

Our friends Chris and Camille joined us for our black and orange dinner and to carve pumpkins. Do you like Addy's blue face? Camille brought spider cupcakes and Addy chose the blue one of course!



No comments: