Thursday, November 15, 2007

How I feel about tags...

I've been tagged by Amber and several others...and I have to admit that I initially thought I would never do a tag...I'm not sure why, I always like reading what others write...I guess I thought they are a little cheesy. But, upon further contemplation, I realized that this little blog is supposed to be my journal, therefore tags are a very appropriate way to record my history/thoughts/interesting facts/ whatever that tag is about! So, I consent, I will post may answers to the tags I've received...it might take me a while though!

4 Jobs I've had
1. Waitress
2. Morning muffin maker at BYU's MOA
3. EFY Counselor
4. Therapist for convicted sex offenders

4 Places I have lived
1. Seattle, WA
2. Elizabethtown, PA
3. Munich, Germany
4. Provo, UT

4 Guilty Pleasures
1. Napping
2. Shopping (w/0 kids)
3. Reading
4. Candy

4 Favorite Foods
1. Mashed Potatoes
2. Gratefruit w/salt
3. Graham Slam Philies Ice Cream
4. Shock Tarts

4 Websites I visit
1. Google Mail
2. Blogs
3. Steep and Cheap
4. Woot

4 Places I'd rather be right now (I really am happy where I am!)
1. Munich
2. Hawaii!
3. With Kelly
4. On a Cruise

4 Things I would love to know how to do
1. Make bread like my mom
2. Make a website
3. Fix the computer when there's a problem!
4. Play the Guitar

4 Things I worry about
1. Clients
2. Using time wisely
3. Am I forgetting to do something I told someone I would do?
4. What to make for dinner

4 Happy Moments
1. Wedding Day
2. 5:30pm when Kelly gets home
3. When Laynie says "What the?"
4. When the kids give each other hugs and kisses

4 things I want to do this year or in the future
1. Get organized
2. Read more
3. Use the upstairs bathroom (still unfinshed!)
4. Go to Boston

3 comments:

Ditto Family said...

Loved learning a bit more about you! Grapefruit AND salt??

The Ditto clan said...

Annie,
I'm glad you consented, I loved reading more about you.:)

Campbell Family said...

Thanks Annie! It was fun to read!