Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

Here is our attempt to get the kids' pictures in their Christmas clothes...at least they were having fun!!
Addison was SO happy to see his aunt Mimi back from college! He smothered her with hugs and kisses!

Laynie didn't take a nap...when I tried to put her down she told me over and over "I happy!"-- I guess from the picture it is evident that she was pretty happy...she did have an early bedtime though!

I love the look on their faces!!! They are 'reading' Polar Express, and Loving it!

2 comments:

Campbell Family said...

I love it. The pictures are great! How is Spokane?

Ditto Family said...

What wonderful pictures!!! It was great seeing you all the past couple of days. We enjoyed our comfy beds last night after a looong drive home on the stressful snowy roads.