Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wicked Awesome!

"Wicked Awesome!" is Addison's new catch phrase. He goes through his new little phrases every few weeks or so. When I say catch phrase, I mean he tends to say these things ALL DAY long! Some are less coherent than others... his most recent phrases have been "Baybays Haybas" (a deranged form of 'Baby Hailey') and "ah my shweats, ah my shweats" (that one was more like a mini song). Somehow he gets the whole family saying his jibberish because in the end, we think he's a pretty funny kid.
So, if you also would like to be like Addison this week, you can add "Wicked Awesome!" to every thing you say! For example: when I told Addison we were having a babysitter come over he said "Is she wicked awesome nice?" or last night when he wouldn't stay in his bed he explained "I'm wicked awesome lonely!"
We are having some wicked awesome days here in Spokane! I don't know if there is a better way to describe it, yesterday and today have been sunny and in the 70's!! I'll take it!!

3 comments:

David and Amanda said...

I loved the wicked awesome picture that went with the wicked awesome story, he's so cute!

Tiffany said...

two words....wicked awesome! I like it.

Ditto Family said...

What a kid! We're loving the sunshine too!