Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!
I really do love being a mom. I have officially decidedd that when it comes right down to it, nothing else REALLY matters in life except family. I aspire more than anything to be a great mom...not quite there yet, but I sure do try. I love my kids! Thanks for a wonderful mother's day!! (that thanks is mostly for Kelly!) and thanks for the priviledge of being your mother.

And mom, happy mother's day to you!! You were (and are) the perfect mom and an amazing example for me to follow. Thanks for loving me always- I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Anne Peay said...

Darling picture of you all! You look so vibrant Annie! Miss your happy face.
-Anne Peay

Jenny said...

Annie, what a beautiful mother you are. Your kids are so cute. Thanks for sharing your beautiful life. It's fun to peak in every once in a while. Keep up the good work!