Saturday, February 2, 2013

CHRISTMAS EVE!!
 We kept the Santa Pancake tradition going strong!!
 
*As a side not, so I don't forget the moment, Christmas Eve morning I was in charge of breakfast.  On Saturday night I realized I didn't have my necessary ingredients, so Dad offered to drive me to the little market early Monday morning.  As promised on Monday morning he woke me up and we headed out- a few minutes into our trip I looked at the clock and said out loud "Wait, what time is it?" Dad checked his phone and said "5:14am" What?? we were supposed to go at 7!! (He had heard mom's alarm that was still set for 5am for work and woke up!) Being that we were already on the road, we ended up driving all the way to Ogden and going to WINCO (my favorite) and then returning home BEFORE 7am!! It was an early morning, but a nice time to spend just dad and me...no really, there was no one else in the store, just the two of us and the checker :)  Thanks for the fun memory dad!!
 
 With that much whipped creme, how can you NOT love Santa Pancakes?!
 
 AND we did Christmas tree waffles too!!
 
The day consisted of playing in the snow, fort building, sledding, Family picture taking, some went snowboarding, and finally- the Christmas Eve program!
 The Angel
 
 Mary
 
 And the sweetest moment when 'the wiseman' asked Mary if he could hld her baby...
 
 New Jammies!!
 Matching cousins!!
We LOVE Christmas Eve and all of its magic!  Merry Christmas!!

No comments: