Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Great Deals!

Anyone who knows me even a little, knows I love great deals!! So, I had to post these pictures of the kids in their Sunday outfits because they were both great deals!! Addy's suit is another garage sale suit...and it is awesome. If it was ever worn I would be surprised!

So, it cost a whole $4, and the tie is one Kelly never wore, so it was free--- Doesn't he look handsome! (okay, he does need a haricut!)

And last week Old Navy was having an additional 50% off of everything that was on clearance! So, although I shouldn't buy anything for Laynie because she has SO many clothes already, I just couldn't resist this kimono-style dress, and the final price was $6!
This was the first time we ever did buns in her hair...she looked darling!

Do you think my kids realize I play dress-up with them just like I was 4-years old playing with my dollies? Pathetic I know, but so much fun!!



2 comments:

Ditto Family said...

Oh my yes, such wonderful deals!!! By the time I heard about the Old Navy sale I couldn't figure out how to get there without taking five kids along--maybe next year.

todd & nicole said...

Wow such great deals! I love playing dress up with Hailee too.