Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Worth Watching...

It's been a long time since I saw a movie that I really loved and was able to appreciate without saying "except for that...it was a good movie." So, I was thrilled last weekend at the end of 'Stardust', a movie Kelly nor I had ever even heard of, when we both LOVED it! For Kelly, something has to blow up or there has to be a good fight scene to make a great movie. For me, the typical girl, I want to see a cute love story and I want to feel like there is something to figure out. Well, there were ALL these things, and more in this movie. The truest test for a move these days is if I will stay awake through the whole thing; it rarely happens and happens even less when I'm pregnant. I was wide awake with this one and I really did love it. Go rent it and let me know what you think!!

7 comments:

Ditto Family said...

My sister said this movie was really good too. What I need to know...is it too scary for me?

The Ditto clan said...

It's so funny you mentioned this movie, at the library today I was looking at the "stardust" book. I didn't check it out, but maybe I will next time.

Anonymous said...

I have seen the movie and was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. Tav

todd & nicole said...

I saw it at redbox last weekend, but I hadn't heard anything about it....maybe this weekend.

Amberli said...

yep - i saw this one in the theatre and loved it as well. i'm glad we have the same criteria for a good movie!

Anonymous said...

I liked it, it was a good ride, but had some storytelling that didn't make a whole lot of sense to me...I'm thinking of the whole "gay" deniro arc, and stuff like changing the guy into a mouse for the carriage ride, then changing him back at the end and letting him go.

Shanda said...

We saw it over Christmas break, and what was really funny to me was that my "manly" brother-in-law was the one who recommended it. He loves it, and we enjoyed it as well. Cute movie, with a cute love story, adventure, action! Fun!