Thursday, October 2, 2008

I guess she was tired...


By default Laynie has phased out of taking naps...I say by default because we have to leave every day at 2:40pm to pick up Addison from school; this being right in the middle of nap time, I decided maybe it would be better to start the no-nap phase of Laynie's life (so sad!)
Anyway, Laynie was helping me in the kitchen at lunch time the other day, and I left the room for a minute to grab a recipe and came back to this. I had one of those mom-moments when you think there can't possibly be anything cuter than your children!

3 comments:

Ditto Family said...

What a party!!!! Happy Birthday Kelly!

Maybe you should eat lunch at 11:30 am and put Laynie down at 12:00. My rule is it is always naptime until you are a kindergartner. I NEED NAPTIME!! Yesterday Nate didn't end up napping or having quiet time because I was watching several other kids who wouldn't stay in their room for quiet time. Anyways, by the end of the day I was exhausted and needed MOMMY TIME. So hard when that doesn't come until 10 pm when Chloe is finally asleep. I'm not sure what homeschool moms do--I totally need sometime to myself each day.

Tiffany said...

OH MY WORD!! You do not have to be that little girl's mommy to think she is the cutest thing ever! It's hard to believe that is the same child who has mega-tantrums and the will to NOT go pee-pee on the potty!!! We miss you guys a lot! The kids ask about you often..I'll have to share your pictures with them!
PS Happy Birthday Kelly!

Amanda Davis said...

I have lots of pictures of my kids like this, standing in a chair head on the table, the counter, the kitchen floor, at the bottom of the stairs.... I just love them!!! Happy birthday Kelly!