Thursday, April 15, 2010

Blog Slackin....

Yes I am aware that I am a big blog-slacker...I've had to apologize to my mom a few times already! So, lets get back on track! Sheesh!


WE ARE FAMILY!

This is the first picture of ALL the Dittos taken in a long time because Andrew (Kelly's youngest brother, better known as "uncle Juje") has been on a mission for our church for the last 2 years...but HE'S HOME! and we are so happy to have him home!!

Here are Kelly's siblings and beautiful mother...don't they look great together!!?


The weekend after Juje got home, we were ALL together...the girl cousins love to be together and make up plays, sing songs, and be generally girly-


The boys love to wrestle, find anything to turn into a weapon, and be amazingly boy-ish together...here they are modeling the masks that uncle Juje brought them all from Mexico!


Not long after our exciting weekend in Spokane, we had spring break...and since nothing was planned, the kids and I decided to take a little trip to YAKIMA! Hey, don't make fun, the kids were so excited to go to Yakima, you'd have thought we were going to Disneyland- and we had a great time...doesn't Hailey LOOK like she's enjoying herself? :)


And the boys really did have a great time making up games on the trampoline and almost breaking several bones...


The weekend after that was Easter, and though it was COLD, the kids still had a great time at the Easter egg hunt on Saturday.
We spent Easter with the Ditto Family, watching conference, and eating delicious food, and most importantly feeling grateful for the Savior and His life and death.
Lastly, Kelly and I have been contemplating moving. We even made a blog to post to 'advertise' our house. We need a little more room in a little safer neighborhood...so if you know anyone looking to move to Spokane, we have a CUTE house for sale! Check it out: http://www.hartsonhome.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Ditto Family said...

At last!!! I was getting tired of looking at your yummy "bountiful baskets." How come I didn't get any pictures of when you were here? Some how I didn't even get our camera out the whole time you guys were here.

We need to catch up...I need another week until I have time to breathe and then we'll have to give each other a call.

I'm going to go check out your house blog. I've been anxious to see the unveiling of the kitchen. Did it get painted?