Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Boca won!

 Hola, cómo andan? That's a greeting they use that basically means how are you, but it's funny cause directly translated it means: How do you walk? So everyone, how do you walk? This week was great and we mobbed.


Monday- So we go shopping right and get some good and things then we go wait at a bus stop and I forget my bag of groceries :| and it got snatched, so I fed the streets. I was so mad but the rest of pday was great, we went to the Institute building which part of one of the Hermanas´ chapels. It was fun the zls were there and some other guys so we played some 3 on 3. It was sick. We also made burgers and those were nice and yummyyyyyy. 

Tuesday- Good day 

Wednesday- We went out and just knocked on previously taught doors and met some good people and had two good lessons.


Thursday- We zoomed to Albardón, it's like an hour bus ride away so we can't go there super often. But we had a lesson with a 12 year old and he's super great, shy but he'll warm up to us. 

Friday- Solid we went to these inactives and the dad would not stop making jokes, I don't know if he was just scared to talk about the gospel or what but it was weird. Then we had a lesson with Susanna, our very old friend who is great, she is very open to the gospel which is great! She also made the most fire sweet empanadas to ever exist, even E. Ovejero was like dang so that's when you know they slap. Then we went to more previously taught people and we met these girls and they were the fastest talkers I ever met, my Spanish has improved a ton and I usually feel pretty confident but I was getting like every 10th word it was so fast and sloppy my comp was even like geez what are they doing haha so that was fun. 


Saturday- Fastest day of my life, we had a little goodbye thing for Hermana McMillan before English connect and that was fun, then we went to a lunch, heat. Then went back and changed into suits for Stake conference. Stake conference was good and our mission pres was there so it was super fun to talk to him! Our bishop came up to us and Javier and was like, hey can we move the baptism to the next Saturday cause April 2 is Gencon. So we ended up moving it up a week to Saturday!!! So awesome, I can't wait for Saturday!

Sunday- It was sick to see the whole Stake, we got to see everyone at the same time it was awesome. We had a lesson with Javier and kinda planned the baptism a little and talked about some of the questions and the interview questions. I tell our guy is so ready to be baptized and can't wait. That night Boca Played River (the two really big soccer teams here) so the streets were silent, like during siesta it's quiet but during Boca v River there's no one out. Don't worry BOCA WON!!

Very nicely week. Transfers are tomorrow but basically everyone is staying so that's good but my man Lafeber is leaving and I'm mad about that but it's alright. I'm so glad to stay in San Juan and especially in Chimbas!



No comments: