Thursday, April 14, 2022

Javier gets Baptized!



Woohoo what a week. A good week to be more specific.
We indeed are living the life.

Monday- Pday, like a 6/10 not bad. 

Tuesday- Had like 3 lessons it was nice, very solid day.

Miércoles- Good, we had the interview for the bautismo de Javier and of course our mans passed I was hecka worried honestly but he passed and I was mega happy. Then we read 3 Nephi 11 cause Jesus talks A TON about bautismo and says the way we should be baptized and so that was cool to be like, you'll be baptized the exactly was Jesus commanded us to.


Jueves- Silly day made some good contacts and passed a nice street vendor and I copped a Argentina Jersey just in time for the world cup. So I'm looking like a real native now.


Friday- Satan that fetching nerd tried to ruin our sick week, we had like 2 lessons cancel and the busses were dummy late every time so we were down. But we were walking home at like 7 with not much to do for like 2 hours and passed these bros playing basketball and so we asked if we could hop in. They let us and of course I absolutely balled on the kids, they had no chance. But after we got one of their numbers and so hopefully we can turn 2 hours of schooling kids in ball to 4 bautismos. 

Sábado- Best day of the week for sure our amigo Javier entered the waters of baptism and t'was glorious. We asked me to baptize him and I was honored. It was so hype I was dripping my all white fit,so you know I couldn't take a knee. (My round rock boys) love you Gray and Lafeber. Everything went great except I forgot a towel haha.


Domingo- So heat Javier was confirmed as a member of the church and given the gift of the holy ghost, and a miracle there was like double the people at church than there usually is so that was awesome. Then we picked up lunch, didn't eat it until dinner time, and a dinner with members mucha comida rica. 


Dummy nice week, it's getting more chilly here and the Argentines think it's like -40 or sum cause they bundle down when it hits 65 degrees haha. Always remember to read your scriptures, it's probably the best way to come closer to Christ. Also prayer, if you do those two things with a sincere heart you'll be happy, if you don't believe me, try it :) L

No comments: