Wednesday, April 13, 2022

A trip back to Mendoza

 Another week another dollar. Exciting week, less fast than usual so that was raro porque este semana fue muy ocupado. Pero sí, heat week nonetheless

Monday- Decent pday, I was crazy bored but luckily Hermana Richards saved me with her insane football skillage and I ran some routes and she was hitting me like perfect every time so that was fun.
Some of the most beautiful money I have ever seen!

Tuesday- Zoom zone conference (I hate zoom) (a lot). But it was good hard to focus cause it's on zoom and in Spanish but still good. Different than other zoom conferences though, I would've liked it to be more Spiritual but it's ok.

Wendesday- Funnnnnn day some other Elderes y yo had to zoom to Mendoza to get our Mendoza ID's so we hoped on a nice large bus and zoomed there, they were playing Black Widow on the bus and it took everything in me not to watch. We talked and read instead. We stayed at the GUYAMALLEN ZL'S CASA!  (My last ZL's) So I got to reunite with Elder Richardson again and that was the best we had such a blast chatting until bedtime.


Thursday- Their casa does not have AC so I was back to waking up on a very sweaty mattress. We went to the place to do our stuff it took like 5 minutes, kinda silly that we had to go all the way down to Mendoza to do it haha. But then we wondered around trying to find a place to eat breakfast ended up going to Mickey D's veryyyyy moderate meal. But here there are this things called medialunas (half moons) and they, simply put are mejor. They're like kinda croissant things with a sweet glaze, like every bakery has em and they are so delicious. Then zoomed back to San Juan copped dome fire lunch from our nice street vendor guy. 


Friday- We had an awesome lesson with the guy we met at church on Sunday and his novia and her family (all members) but it was awesome they were super nice and like my confidence in Spanish suddenly went up a ton and I was talking a bunch and it was a really good time.

Saturday- El mejor día de la semana. We had 3 lessons including a restoration lesson with our new friend Max and his family and they seem so solid and can't wait to continue to teach them! Javier también, he said he wants to participate in the church "un pocito más" and then get baptized, so we're thinking this month for sure. So excited for him!!

Domingo- We had a good fast Sunday. Fasting is hard though especially in the sun. But it was good Javier came to church again. We had an awesome lesson with some inactives and it was super good very fun good people. We learned a lot and had a great lesson. 

Great week super fun, Argentina is the best. I'm quite happy to be here. In the best news Elder Bednar is coming to the mission and that's so exciting! Thanks for the emails, I love you all so so much If you wouldn't mind keep emailing me :) Chao Chao

No comments: