Monday, February 28, 2022

Muy Guapo

 Hola, bienvenidos a mi correo. This week was indeed good. Also quite fast. Had some awesome experiences. I have had killer allergies this week though so that's mega not fun.


Monday- Good pday we played lots of basketball so good. Then we got some burgers. We went to get Ice Cream after that and the place had a 2 for one deal so of course we couldn't pass that up so I got 2 ice cream cones. Very good. 

Tuesday- 2nd District Council, pretty solid talked about how to improve our teaching skills and t'was good. I can't decide if this week or last week´s was better but they were both solid. On our way back we were waiting for a bus, and this kid came up to us and gave us a bag of fruit and some soda. Very kind. But our bus pulled up right as he gave it to us so my plan is to go back this week and find out who he is. The funniest thing that happened this week was when we were waiting at next stop and Elder Ovejero cracked open one of the cold broski's and pretended to do the whirlpool thing and the pop fizzed up and he spit it all out into the asequia! hahaha!! I couldn't breathe it was so good.  

Wednesday- Good day, solid. We met this kinda crazy dude though haha he's whack in the lesson we started talking about Area 51 and the movie independence day haha quite strange. Then we had a lesson with some members, and I was floored at their humble way of life. Their shower was in a little shack outside, it was crazy. That was also kinda weird as we were assuming it was a mother and her son, but then they told us they're married, weird stuff down here.

Jueves- Good day, we ate the most heat lunch ever, muy Rico!! Finally we had a soccer night!! We've been waiting for the lights to get fixed but they got em fixed and so we played... I had a ton of fun but it was quite embarrassing, I couldn't do anything! haha! I'm horrible at soccer.


Friday- Good day we had lunch with a great little fam, so nice. That night we had a little lesson with some other members and their dad is blind. Wow it looks like a hard life, but they are so happy all the time and couldn't stop talking about how happy they were when they got baptized. Great lil fam.


Saturday- English classes again, then we ate lunch with this family, and their dad is a cop. But I don't like them that much cause were clowning on me about my Spanish so I was mad about that, cause they were purposely talking fast and making it hard to understand. They kept saying "Él no entiende nada!!" (He doesn't understand anything) after the 4000th time I was about to flip my lid cause OBVIOUSLY I understand enough to live here. Fantasmas. I wanted to go off in English and then say ustedes no entienden nada. I bit my  tongue though. On the way back there was this man that had just bought empanadas and he dropped 10 pesos so we picked it up and gave it to him and then he gave us each an empanada!! So sick. That night Javier said he wants to get baptized!! so that was probably the highlight of my week. 

Domingo- Good Sabbath, Javier went to church so that was good. We went to the last of our 5 wards, it was quite an awesome solid ward. Then we snagged some indeed yummy empanadas and chowed down. 

Overall great week lot's of good fun stuff. Apparently I'm a 10 here cause all the girls do weird things, we caught one in 4K though, we were making a vlog and a girl cat called me! haha! 


No comments: