Monday, February 28, 2022

Happy Valentine's from Argentina!

  We had a quite good week, this week felt 2 minutes long it's insane. But it was actually insane though.


Monday- Good P-day, little ball nothing too great.


Tuesday- Had a nice little zone meeting, pretty good. We made some nicely tacos and they were pretty smacking so that was fun and yummy.



Wednesday- Exchanges! Our silly ZL's are having some problems and so we tried to help them out. It was an awesome day though we taught 4 (quite heat) lessons and found 3 new people so that's awesome.


Thursday- Finished our exchanges, it was quite nice we had a good time. But I got tattled on by the STL's for nothing (snakes in the grass!)




Friday- Very nice day, we had a meeting with our ward mission leader and he's a g, we had an awesome meeting about our ward mission plan and it was so helpful and awesome, and I feel like I understood everything which was so hype (seems to happen with the important things).

Saturday- We went to English connect in the morning, and it was awesome, I always feel like the most important person in the room haha. Everyone also asked me questions and it's so fun, it is a great time. I feel bad for my comp though cause he says he doesn't understand almost anything. 

Sunday- Javier came to church and it was awesome! He seemed to love it and he brought his son! It was a super good meeting. Church is so amazing, so important, our church is so different than all the other churches out there. Our reverent manor invites the spirit and the spirit truly is in our meetings. If you haven't been to a Sacrament meeting or haven't been to one in a while I would invite you to go and really pay attention to how you feel. We also had awesome lesson and he asked so many good questions, I can tell we're helping him grow his gospel knowledge!

Quite a nicely week, I can like physically feel my Spanish getting better which is a wild feeling but also the most exciting ever. 

No comments: