Thursday, February 3, 2022

More Quarantine

 It's getting old

Not Argentina, don't worry this place is still new and exciting. Quarantine. I'm over it and I'm about ready to kick it to the curb. Anyway this week was good up until quarantine, AND I still haven't had any beef so I'm pretty mad. 


Monday- First P-day in the 'tina, it was not bad, we got there super late though. We went to this mall and got some food, just a warning, fast food in Argentina is slow food, and it tastes half as good. We waited like 15 minutes for this stupid little tostada, and we all were not full after but we didn't want to wait another 20 minutes to get another one so we just went hungry. Then we went back to the church and balled outside in the hot so that was fun but also hot. 


Tuesday- The busses here are retarded. They just like do what they want it's like they're given a route and they purposely go a different way or do the route 20 minutes late. But the taxis are like 1000 pesos for a ride across the street so what are you gonna do. But we had District council and because of the dumb buses we were like 15 minutes late. Lame. But we got ice cream after so that was nice. Word of advice, bus number 525 does not actually exist its satan's bus to make you think you'll get there on time but then it never comes. We got home so late cause we waited for that bus for like 45 mins.



Wednesday- Some good news, we found this new family who's hecka elect and they are so willing to learn and grow. One down side is I can't talk to them so that's a bummer but my comp is good at Spanish so he can, it works out.

Thursday- We found another really awesome guy, he is super interested and it is awesome. Hopefully we can continue to teach him and help him with some stuff. Then we chilled at this bus stop for a bit waiting for it and it came and so we headed home.

Friday- The Pizza here... bumsmacks. We went to a members house and ate pizza and I put down basically one whole thing cause it's just bread with sauce and cheese and it was cold haha I love it here. But then when we were leaving, I called the busses bluff, it said it was gonna pick us up around a corner but there was a nice bus stop around the other corner and I said "Cap" 0 way the bus stop is there so we waited at the actual stop and I was right. I was pretty hyped about that.

Saturday- Bad news day. We got stupid quarantined again, for those of you not counting this is the 4th time I've been quarantined on the mission (while not sick). I think everyone needs to calm the heck down. Anyway I played a ton of Solitaire and Free Cell and took a mil naps.

Sunday- We watched zoom church and President gave us the nice thumbs up to blessing the sacrament in our pension, so that was nice. More Solitaire, a nap or two, more texts, good and boring stuff.

Gracias, I hope you all had a good week and didn't have to quarantine. It's getting less hot so that's good, waking up in the mornings I'm no longer waking up in a nice little hot tub of sweat. I miss you all! 

No comments: