Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Pero No Es Como Muy Fuerte

 The title means but it's not like very strong. Keep that in mind for later. This week was actually shamkin. It was really good, we had a lot of success. Even despite Javier's baptism getting postponed. (Yes I know very sad)

Monday- Heat pday, Hermana Guardia (de Buenos Aires) led us in making Empanadas and I was super bad at it but it was really fun and ultra yummy.

Tuesday- It was H. Richards bday! So we had district Council and had a lil party for her, they put these like crazy sparklers on the cake and so that was insane. Said bye to H. McMillan. Muy triste.


Wednesday- Insane, so we got all these warnings about this "strong south wind" coming in Wednesday night and I was kinda calling cap on em, cause I thought they were exaggerating. So we canceled a lesson and I was kinda mad but then we got a text to look to the south so we went outside and there was this enormous cloud of dust rolling in! Insane. So we took a vid and E. Ovejero said but it's not like super strong. But like 5 minutes later it got to us and we were dying haha we ran Insane it was crazy. So dusty and windy it was Insane. So while all my buddies in South America are getting crazy rain and stuff, we are getting dust storms haha.

Thursday- Triste day, we had Javier's baptismal interview but had to postpone it until April 9. 

Friday- Fire day, really lifted our spirits after the interview. We had 2 plan of salvation lessons and just were super productive and felt the spirit in the work a lot. Really great day.

Saturday- Another mega nicely day. We had 2 lessons and found a family of 5 who are super ready to hear the gospel! Between those we went to a couple of members' houses with our ward mission leader and had a couple good lessons. Super productive and just grinding all day.


Domingo- Good Church, good lunch, good studies, gooood day. 

Yes 'tis my week, t'was very great. I'm so gonna sound like my mom for a second so hold on, but I've noticed that it really is easy to let one thing ruin your day or your week. Especially this week with Javier, I thought my week was going to be sucky after that but it wasn't, we had a great rest of the week. So don't let one thing ruin your week. (I know mom, just don't make it a big deal)

No comments: