Thursday, July 27, 2023

20 Months!

What is good all? Quiero escribir este correo en castellano así que espero que puedan entender. Jaja es raro porque a veces quiero hablar en español no más. Por suerte tengo un compañero latino y puedo practicar muchísimo! Pero bueno por ahora debemos dejar a los que no hablan el mejor idioma entender también así queee...

This week was good, a lot of the same stuff but it was good. We're prepping for the wedding of Carmen and Josue so we're super hype about that. It's set for the 28th. I probably already said that but I'm silly EXCITED about it.

I also figured out how to keep my comp in a good mood! So we were vibing basically all week! It was so good. Like best friend type beat. We laughed so much and had insane comp unity!

Yesterday was 20 months as a missionary. Que viejo que soy. 


On Thursday we were on exchanges and were walking and we heard "Elders!" in english, so I turned around and saw this white dude running across the street. He introduced himself as former Elder Smith who served here like 4 years ago! T'was crazy he was here visiting with his parents so we talked for a while pretty crazy.

We had a fire lesson with this 14 year old girl who's going through a hard time. It was one of the best, most spiritual lessons of my life. We felt the spirit so strong and I truly felt like I helped this girl in need through listening to the spirit and the Lord put us where we needed to be! AN awesome feeling!

Good week, I love the Savior and his Atonement. I know he loves me and he loves you!


No comments: