Thursday, July 27, 2023

I'm gonna miss this.

It came, not sure how, but here am I, my last week in the mission field. It's indescribable, sad but happy, exciting but nervous. Still doesn't feel real but I know it is.


I'm incredibly grateful for my Father in Heaven and my Savior Jesus Christ. I have learned so much about them during these wonderful 2 years and never want to stop learning about their plan for me and their Gospel.

I love Argentina, this country and its culture have taught me so much. I especially love the people, being here talking to all kinds of different people in different circumstances and situations has taught me so much. I'm so grateful for all the people I've met here that have changed my life.

I'll miss this place like crazy, I can't thank my Father in Heaven enough for the experiences he's given me. I am a new person, I feel as if I have been born again.

I'll miss you Argentina.


No comments: