Thursday, July 27, 2023

Little Well

I'm back in San Juan!! In Pocito (which means little well (as in woman at the well)) Very sick, I love this place! Everyone is so nice. Imagine, in 3 weeks we've met only one dude who was a little unkind! Like sheesh only one, this place is cool as heck. It's a little bit bigger than Cordón jajaja. Way bigger. It's good. 


I just thought I'd say that and give a few little stories. 

The sunsets are silly fire, love it!


My comp is aight, kinda whack, but chill. We're working good so don't fret. But he's new so we're working out the kinks.


There's a hot new phrase "de diez" which means "out of ten" so yall start saying it.


We got a fireeee family who are going today to see when they can get married! I'm extremely happy for my guys.

It's been really great, it's cooling down so that's "de diez", even a chilly in the noches! So nice.

We Found a grapefruit tree! T'was yummy.

Congrats to my cuz Nate who starts MTC today!!

I got My plan :(  (That is what the missionaries get when they need to start preparing to go home)







No comments: