Thursday, July 27, 2023

Happy Easter

What is up my absolute homies! I hope you all had an amazing holy week. I hope you were all able to think about our Savior Jesus Christ and what he did for us this week!



I was able to think about the wonderful sacrifice that my Savior did for me. What a wonderful week to be in the service of the Lord!! We made sure to teach about the resurrection and the Atonement as much as possible. It made me so happy.


We knocked on a door and then a small child ran inside yelling "Dad! It's the pastors!" We could barely breathe.

Had several fire lessons with people we haven't been able to meet with in a long time. We shared the prophet's talk even more because it's amazing!

We did lots of service this week and I loved it. We went to Josue's property and worked hard. Then the freaking awesome guys gave us lunch 3 days in a row!!


We made chocolate eggs with the senior primary and the youth to distribute them to less actives! Very fun.



I love all you guys! Be sure to think about Jesus and how much He loves you!

No comments: