Thursday, July 27, 2023

The Promise Land

These last weeks were sick as heck, we popped off I tell you. I love San Juan, it's so hype.


We've been working with a wonderful familia, they're so awesome! they are going to get married on the 23rd and then baptized on the 1st!!! So that's super awesome!


Then we got our man Mateo who is also an extreme capo, and he's on date for the 15th!

Then we have a little girl who is also on date for the 15th!


So we have 6 people on baptism date right now and it's extremely sweet!! We're WORKING HARD with all of them to grow their faith in Jesus Christ and his Atonement!!!


My comp is sooo goofy, it's so easy to mess with him and it's so fun. I'm also trying to teach him how to be an adult though, and that's less fun, but we're making progress jaja.


Ulisses Soares came on Saturday, that was soo amazing, it was just like when Elder Bednar came, where all of his words were straight bars and we're exactly what I needed to hear! Sooo sweet.

It was so fun seeing all the homes again! All the missionaries took a mission picture!!

Coolest thing ever, more than a year ago me and Elder Ovejero taught found this guy on Facebook and started teaching him (let me just say this has happened about 3 times in my while mission) anyway we got transferred out but the Elderes in Chimbas kept teaching him. One day I was chilling in the office and Elder Ovejero send me this pic of him in baptismal clothes!!! I was shocked because I didn't see to much potential I him but anyway that made my day. This week I went on exchanges with Elder Ovejero and Alexander came down to visit us! He told us he had very special news and showed us his mission call to CHILE!!!!!!! That made my year. Man it's so crazy, it made me feel really good because I feel like my mission isn't ending now, and that because of my efforts the things I did on my mission will continue to bless peoples lives not only in Argentina but also in Chile!!! Really cool experince, I'm really proud of my guy Alexander.

No comments: