Thursday, July 27, 2023

Good-bye Cordon!

Well folks, my time in Cordón has come to an end. It was a good time. It was also a wild time. Mañana I will be heading to San Juan again! I'm very excited, I love San Juan. I'll be in a more southern part called Pocito.



This week was good. We had a couple lessons, and hung out with my favorite people a bunch (Carmen & Josue of course) They fed us a meal like 4 days this week. They are so awesome, Josue was also ordained to the office of Priest in the Aaronic priesthood yesterday! I was very happy.



Matias came to Cordón and so it was good to say bye to him.


On Sunday when the familia Diaz found out I was leaving they threw us a surprise party. So my birthday is the same as my companions & the Dad of the Diaz Family! So they made sign that said "As if today was August 1st" and we ate cake and sang happy birthday hahaha it was awesome.



                                                                     
                                                                   Great week, nos vemos en San Juan!

No comments: