Thursday, July 27, 2023

Vamos Las Familias Eternas

Twas a good week, as always in el campo misional. Transfer news came and indeed I was quite uninteresting, we stayed the same. I shall be finishing my misión here with Elder Escalante. Shall be good.


I'm especially hype to stay because on Friday mi querida familia Albeiro got married!! Let's good, they're a family of gold and they're so fun to be around!

We went to the casa of Sebastián's mothers house and it was such a fun time, we ate a very delicious plate of alimentos and way too many treats but I love treats so it was my personal paradise. We talked for a long time and it was so awesome. We met their families and they loved having us! It was a blast. We played a little fùtbol with the children (with a 2 liter pop bottle of course(La Clásica Argentina)) and I kicked a root and jammed my big toe and it hurt extremely bad. My toe is now the size of a pumpkin but it doesn't hurt as bad anymore. 

I love our guys though, they are soo elite. I'm so excited to see them be baptized!!!


Insane I'm on my last transfer, it seems unreal. I just really want to grind this transfer. It can be hard to get out there everyday, with all the distractions and excuses that Satan gives us. I'm really just trying hard to not let the excuses get in the way. My mom always said a phrase "make the hard choice" I've been saying it to myself a lot lately, it's the hard choices that we must make in order to be happy. I'm just a missionary out here trying to make the hard choices even though those choices are really freaking hard sometimes. I know the happiness and peace that the gospel brings are for those who choose the right even when the right in hard.

A solid week I hope your was too crazy that summer has started for yall. We're chilling here in the frío but I love it so we're good. 




No comments: